Anti-Thread Jacking Banter - Page 2026 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 38760Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #20251 of 20595 Old 11-22-2019, 05:45 PM
H.R. Pufnstuf
 
Hickorynut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: NE GA ~25 minutes from Athens
Posts: 5,734
           
@jmt8706 priorities Brother........priorities....
jmt8706 likes this.

....that's almost like flying on a plane with one wing. ~Cigary
Hickorynut is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #20252 of 20595 Old 11-22-2019, 07:54 PM
Retired Chaos Designer
 
OneStrangeOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 8,734
           
Well, looks like Iím single again. Still not sure how I feel about that yet.

If I see a stick that made a noob nic sick,I put it on my list as a must try. (UBC03)
OneStrangeOne is offline  
post #20253 of 20595 Old 11-22-2019, 07:56 PM
Leading Puffer Fish
 
zcziggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Posts: 1,279
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStrangeOne View Post
Well, looks like I’m single again. Still not sure how I feel about that yet.
You won't know until you start missing the person or realize that you don't at all

Tact is for people who arenít witty enough to use sarcasm...
zcziggy is online now  
post #20254 of 20595 Old 11-22-2019, 08:57 PM
Full grown Puffer Fish
 
MarshWheeling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Wheeling, WV
Posts: 351
       
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC03 View Post
Took ALL my will power but I made it past Mickey Dees and made it to the gym. Diet has officially begun. Saw pics of me the other day and thought " how in the xxxx did I get like this." Living on mountain dew, cigarettes and fast food would be my guess. lol

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich

My son's girlfriend comes to visit. She likes fettuccine alfredo. So the wife makes it with heavy cream with 5 cheese garlic bread and salad with blue cheese dressing (the thick chunky kind). Oh did I say we had Buffalo chicken dip as an appetizer and Spinoni for dessert. You would think I have six buttholes the way I ate. I have no will
power.
UBC03, Hickorynut and jmt8706 like this.
MarshWheeling is online now  
post #20255 of 20595 Old 11-22-2019, 09:14 PM
The Great Green One
 
Gumby-cr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: OHIO
Posts: 2,022
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC03 View Post
I know. I hear it all the time. Today I've had no pop, one sweet tea, and 40 oz. of water. God, I hate water. The MIO helps some. Gotta get caffeine somehow. My head still hurts. Heard it'll take a few days for that to fade.

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich
They have Mio packets that have caffeine now. I'm not sure what the caffeine content is off hand though. Still enjoy the orange vanilla one the best though. Depending on how much you add to water it tastes just like the old orange/vanilla ice cream bars.
UBC03, Hickorynut and jmt8706 like this.
Gumby-cr is offline  
post #20256 of 20595 Old 11-22-2019, 09:59 PM
CAT WRANGLER

 
UBC03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Weirton
Posts: 15,072
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby-cr View Post
They have Mio packets that have caffeine now. I'm not sure what the caffeine content is off hand though. Still enjoy the orange vanilla one the best though. Depending on how much you add to water it tastes just like the old orange/vanilla ice cream bars.
I've got the caffeine ones for sure, they're pretty good... tried the crystal light caffeinated... it was like I did an eight ball of cheap coke... so I hear..

Sent from ... hey Jon, where's my damn sandwich
Hickorynut likes this.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.- - - George Carlin
UBC03 is offline  
post #20257 of 20595 Old 11-22-2019, 10:26 PM
H.R. Pufnstuf
 
Hickorynut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: NE GA ~25 minutes from Athens
Posts: 5,734
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStrangeOne View Post
Well, looks like Iím single again. Still not sure how I feel about that yet.
You'll still have good and bad days, but now they will be your own fault.

Give me a holler if ya need to talk......

....that's almost like flying on a plane with one wing. ~Cigary
Hickorynut is offline  
post #20258 of 20595 Old 11-22-2019, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Dark Lord
 
JtAv8tor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: I am everywhere.
Posts: 5,059
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickorynut View Post
You'll still have good and bad days, but now they will be your own fault.

Give me a holler if ya need to talk......



Ditto!

I am not dying until I am damn good and ready.
JtAv8tor is offline  
post #20259 of 20595 Old 11-22-2019, 10:38 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader
 
Olecharlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Nashville TN
Posts: 5,373
           
So I decided to do 23AndMe DNA Ancestry and Traits. Itís worth the coin IMO. I'm officially a Heinz 57 ... well not really most of what I thought I knew is pretty accurate with one exception. Not a drop of American Indian! So my Grandmother was adopted from a Cherokee Indian reservation, Nope so where did she come from, puzzled...Donít know her parents or where she came from! She loved to drink Whiskey, use tobacco and mean as Hell, Humm, canít blame it on the American Indians lol.

60% Irish and British, 17% French and German 4.1% Scandinavian, 2.7% Spanish and Portuguese. A lot to sort through but basically 98.5% European. Well maybe I am a Heinz 57 lol.

The Traits are pretty accurate, amazing information and good for entertainment lol.

US Army Veteran 1974-1985
Olecharlie is online now  
post #20260 of 20595 Old 11-22-2019, 11:33 PM
Evolving Lead Puffer Fish
 
jmt8706's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Michigan
Posts: 674
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olecharlie View Post
So I decided to do 23AndMe DNA Ancestry and Traits. Itís worth the coin IMO. I'm officially a Heinz 57 ... well not really most of what I thought I knew is pretty accurate with one exception. Not a drop of American Indian! So my Grandmother was adopted from a Cherokee Indian reservation, Nope so where did she come from, puzzled...Donít know her parents or where she came from! She loved to drink Whiskey, use tobacco and mean as Hell, Humm, canít blame it on the American Indians lol.

60% Irish and British, 17% French and German 4.1% Scandinavian, 2.7% Spanish and Portuguese. A lot to sort through but basically 98.5% European. Well maybe I am a Heinz 57 lol.

The Traits are pretty accurate, amazing information and good for entertainment lol.
I've been contemplating doing this for the past few years. Maybe around x-mas if they are on sale I will get one, i'm curious what the other parts of me are besides the one I know.
Olecharlie likes this.

"Kerosene is fuel Brian, Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull." ~ Peter Griffin
jmt8706 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome