Is there a sub forum for discussing CC? - Page 2 - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 17 Old 09-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Nee "Tashaz"

Re: Is there a sub forum for discussing CC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
There is no way that I have posted 100 INTELLIGENT wordings yet...
It is my mission on the internet to never appear intelligent. Unfortunately I am yet to master that art.

Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 Old 09-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
It is my mission on the internet to never appear intelligent. Unfortunately I am yet to master that art.
post #13 of 17 Old 09-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Temp Ban for Rules Violation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
I don't know - I was reading over some of your posts and I thought you seemed pretty good at it.

Oh, wait - those were my replies ... :biggrin:

:sing: Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me. :sing:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

post #14 of 17 Old 09-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Nee "Tashaz"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritones View Post
I don't know - I was reading over some of your posts and I thought you seemed pretty good at it.

Oh, wait - those were my replies ... :biggrin:
Indeed you are correct Mike. The posts made under my name that seem lucid & constructive are no doubt just repeatings of your subliminal messaging broadcast through my speakers whilst I sleep. The world has just become clearer. Keep up your fine work mate & I just may fool a few more members here.

Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.
post #15 of 17 Old 09-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Temp Ban for Rules Violation

Perhaps I misunderstood - "It is my mission on the internet to never appear intelligent. Unfortunately I am yet to master that art."

I thought you meant you hadn't mastered the art of never appearing intelligent, which would indicate that you do appear intelligent. So I said I thought you were good at not appearing intelligent, but then I realized that I was reading my own posts when I came to that conclusion, which meant that I was the one appearing unintelligent and you were not appearing unitelligent, therefore appearing intelligent, in spite of your best efforts to the contrary, which I thought was what you were saying in the first place.

Now, is that perfectly clear? If so, please explain it to me, because all 314 citizens of the village in my head, not to mention the talking trees and the band of outlaw Portuguese Chipmunks, and I myself, are all confused as hell.

:sing: Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me. :sing:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #16 of 17 Old 09-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Leading Puffer Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritones View Post
Perhaps I misunderstood - "It is my mission on the internet to never appear intelligent. Unfortunately I am yet to master that art."

I thought you meant you hadn't mastered the art of never appearing intelligent, which would indicate that you do appear intelligent. So I said I thought you were good at not appearing intelligent, but then I realized that I was reading my own posts when I came to that conclusion, which meant that I was the one appearing unintelligent and you were not appearing unitelligent, therefore appearing intelligent, in spite of your best efforts to the contrary, which I thought was what you were saying in the first place.

Now, is that perfectly clear? If so, please explain it to me, because all 314 citizens of the village in my head, not to mention the talking trees and the band of outlaw Portuguese Chipmunks, and I myself, are all confused as hell.
I always wanted a pet chipmunk.
post #17 of 17 Old 09-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Looks like you've been busy these past few days, making up for "lost time" there, Tyler. Welcome to the posting side of Puff!

This one has been both answered and amusing!

Closing it up and moving.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Tags
discussing, forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page