Last nights choice - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Olecharlie
  • 1 Post By csk415

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 03-09-2019, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Young Puffer Fish

Last nights choice

Guinness and RP...it was a little light for me honestly, the fiancee had a Diesel Unlimited which was much more in line with my tastes

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

If the Cigar isn't heavy is it really a cigar at all?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-10-2019, 09:52 AM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Welcome Scott, no harm done but we usually post our smokes in What did you smoke today (non habano) normally few comments made just likes posted. There are some great forum guidelines in the rules section. Also many New member things to get involved in like Noob sampler trade and several more. Enjoy Puff my friend, this is a great community.

I assume you have done an introduction in the new member area, that is really appreciated and enlightens all of us with a little background of each member. Again welcome and enjoy!
UBC03 likes this.

US Army Veteran 1974-1985
post #3 of 3 Old 03-10-2019, 10:16 AM
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Bet that Guinness over powered the RP on flavor. I have yet to find a connie stick that I like. Since you liked that diesel I would suggest you look into A.J. Fernandez sticks.
Explore My Father, Don Pepin, RoMa Craft, Crowned Heads, Tatuaje, Oliva, Cain, nub There are more than this to choose from. These are just some of my favs

Check out small batch samplers. They do a great job putting together various sticks to try. They have a CH lawless sampler that is pretty good. Use discount code Puff to knock off a few bucks. https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/ciga...rs?pagesize=90
OneStrangeOne likes this.

Only a little bit, I was able to get it in the truck without a forklift,,, - OneStrangeOne
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page