Daughter getting married in Charleston, planning meet-up open for suggestions - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 03-21-2012, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
Puffer Fish with some spikes

Daughter getting married in Charleston, planning meet-up open for suggestions

She lives there and we will be coming for around a week the end of May, details to follow, they live in /near West Ashley, but I roam all over . We went last July, I didn't feel well, and wasn't smoking, better times this round, hehe.I am newer here, but like to meet new folks and share stories, on another forum as well and will be putting together something, just not sure yet. I'm the only smoker ,so I will just be trying to get some B/SOTL's to a spot on a night when the most can show up,maybe a regular public one some of you guys already have, I can be available for multiple nights. Details to come, suggestions anyone. thanks, Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 03-21-2012, 11:59 AM
"Keeping it lit"

Re: Daughter getting married in Charleston, planning meet-up open for suggestions

What a fun idea

Thank you for the kind offer good Sir ave:
Best wishes for a fun bash!

Dafiddla
"What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"
post #3 of 6 Old 03-23-2012, 04:27 PM
Young Puffer Fish

Re: Daughter getting married in Charleston, planning meet-up open for suggestions

Just down Sam Rittenberg from 61 (I think thats Paul Cantrell at that point) is a Kingston's Cigar Shop (kingstoncigar). Its in the same shopping center as Outback Steakhouse. I will be in Charleston full time on a contract starting March 26, so let me know when your plans firm up and I will be glad to meet you one afternoon/evening.
James Flowers

post #4 of 6 Old 04-10-2012, 11:31 PM Thread Starter

Sounds great James,
I found another BOTL,on another forum, lives about three miles from the same shop, my daughter and fiance live just off Sam Mcconnell, that's not far from that store on Sam Rittenberg (Kingston's). We will definitely pick an evening for that shop and I was trying to pick a night to meet up down at the Market area at Lianos Das Palmas. Wish I could spring for some fancy smokes for everyone, but I have another special treat, as good or better.
Driving over from West Tn on Sunday. Back problems require a stop every few hours, so Monday will be slow going, but not impossible. (Hey I legally got meds) Rehearsal dinner Wed. night, wedding Thursday night. Monday evening and Tuesday evening for sure, maybe the Tue deal will easily include the wife, etc. Not hard to convince them to go down to the Battery/Market area. The more the merrier. Just an old bored guy , who enjoys meeting up and carrying on!
post #5 of 6 Old 04-19-2012, 02:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by James In NC View Post
Just down Sam Rittenberg from 61 (I think thats Paul Cantrell at that point) is a Kingston's Cigar Shop (kingstoncigar). Its in the same shopping center as Outback Steakhouse. I will be in Charleston full time on a contract starting March 26, so let me know when your plans firm up and I will be glad to meet you one afternoon/evening.
James Flowers
PM sent, James
looking forward to meeting up, regards,Mark
post #6 of 6 Old 05-06-2012, 12:43 AM Thread Starter

Now driving/riding over on Saturday, will have Sunday to kick around as well, may just rest up, plan on a meet-up at the Kingston on Sam Rittenberg, Monday Afternoon/evening for sure. Will have all sorts of treats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page