Ireland - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By kitchenwarrior

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 06-17-2017, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
Maturing Puffer Fish

Ireland

A little shout out to a country to our east! If anyone is contemplating going to Ireland do it. Its a fantastic place I went in October of 2016 and had an amazing time. I went to Many cites on the east coast, west coast, south west, and norther Ireland (UK). The scene was very much similar to here. In some areas you had big city living (Dublin), in others you had a mixture of farm land, city life (Killarney West Coast). If your into sight seeing there is so much to see. Much more than just castles all though they themselves were amazing to see. So many little towns with their own butchers with local grown meats, cheeses, vegetables. I wish I was getting into cigars while I was over there passed many a shops. Driving can be an interesting feat. You drive on the opposite side of the road and the car. The streets can get very narrow but non the less it was and awesome experience. Had a blast thanks Ireland see you again soon!
talisker10, TCstr8 and poppajon75 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-17-2017, 04:16 PM
Director of Sarcasm

Location: I live in two different states....Confusion and Disoriented.

Been itching to go there....I keep getting these deals for the last 2 years.....R/T airfare...hotels and car for $800 p/p from New York. Gonna scratch that itch soon!!!

Busting balls since 1954.
My Indian Name...Lives For Cigars
post #3 of 3 Old 06-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Had my Bachelor party(the first 1 ) in Dublin, great party town but that was many moons ago, really nice people.

I gently bent one each into my nostrils, then put the remaining one in my mouf. --droy1958
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Puff Cigar Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page